Latest Blog Entry
Welcome to Excelsior
Our goal is to improve the athleticism of every sports person to help them achieve their full potential.
We do that by working with parents, teachers and coaches as well as the athlete themselves.
If you want expert strength and conditioning coaching and athletic development, you are in the right place.
- If you live in Mid Devon or Wellington and are interested in Gymnastics, Athletics or Weightlifting, then see our Athletic Development Club page
- If you are an athlete looking to improve your performance for your support then see our Strength and Conditioning page.
- If you are a parent concerned about your child’s commitments and potential overload and are looking for support in helping your child get fitter safely then see our Young Athlete page.
- If you are currently injured and looking for advice on how to get back to your sport safely, then see our Physiotherapy page.
- If you are a sports coach, teacher or physiotherapist looking for CPD, then see our Strength and Conditioning Courses page.
James has a huge breath and depth of knowledge on fitness issues. He is able to implement this knowledge into a practical course both making the task of fitness and conditioning both different and interesting from other fitness training that most are familiar with. He understands the safety issues when dealing with young adults strength and conditioning programmes. Programmes he sets are tailored to the individual needs of the group. There was a huge amount of progress made with some of these individuals in terms of their understanding of fitness and their own fitness levels.
17 Mar 2018
Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Course – Somerset
Venue: Princess Royal Sports Complex, Wellington, Somerset. TA21 8NT
Assessment Day: Sunday 25 March 2018
Cost: £280 including materials and access to online resources. To book send a deposit of £100 here.