Latest Blog Entry
November 7, 2018
Books for your Christmas wish list Here are 3 books that may be of interest for you to read. All are well written and include practical advice. A full list of books I have read this year with one line summaries is included at the end. As usual, please leave your recommendations in the comments […]
Welcome to Excelsior
Our goal is to improve the athleticism of every sports person to help them achieve their full potential.
We do that by working with parents, teachers and coaches as well as the athlete themselves.
If you want expert strength and conditioning coaching and athletic development, you are in the right place.
- If you live in Mid Devon or Wellington and are interested in Gymnastics, Athletics or Weightlifting, then see our Athletic Development Club page
- If you are an athlete looking to improve your performance for your support then see our Strength and Conditioning page.
- If you are a parent concerned about your child’s commitments and potential overload and are looking for support in helping your child get fitter safely then see our Young Athlete page.
- If you are currently injured and looking for advice on how to get back to your sport safely, then see our Physiotherapy page.
- If you are a sports coach, teacher or physiotherapist looking for CPD, then see our Strength and Conditioning Courses page.
Jess Bradley: European Tour Golfer
I first worked with James in Devon Golf’s High Performance Group when I was 16. His attitude and enthusiasm towards training was the main reason I approached him whilst I was studying in the U.S.A to train with him again. He makes our sessions tough but enjoyable. He […]