Latest Blog Entry
Welcome to Excelsior
Our goal is to improve the athleticism of every sports person to help them achieve their full potential.
We do that by working with parents, teachers and coaches as well as the athlete themselves.
If you want expert strength and conditioning coaching and athletic development, you are in the right place.
- If you live in Mid Devon or Wellington and are interested in Gymnastics, Athletics or Weightlifting, then see our Athletic Development Club page
- If you are an athlete looking to improve your performance for your support then see our Strength and Conditioning page.
- If you are a parent concerned about your child’s commitments and potential overload and are looking for support in helping your child get fitter safely then see our Young Athlete page.
- If you are currently injured and looking for advice on how to get back to your sport safely, then see our Physiotherapy page.
- If you are a sports coach, teacher or physiotherapist looking for CPD, then see our Strength and Conditioning Courses page.
I have been working with James since September 2009, with a history of becoming injured in winter months our main goal was to over come this and help my core/hip area to become more stable thus enabling me to run at my full potential. Not only have I made it through the winter months without gaining the usual knee injuries I have also improved my performance to currently become one of the top ranked athletes.
02 Jan 2019
Sporting success starts here
- Are you a sporting teenager who wants to get better?
- Do you play more than 1 sport?
- Do you want specific advice on how you can prepare for the matches ahead?
- Do you want to know how to balance school/ club sporting commitments?
- This day is for you.
The Day will include: