Latest Blog Entry
Welcome to Excelsior
Our goal is to improve the athleticism of every sports person to help them achieve their full potential.
We do that by working with parents, teachers and coaches as well as the athlete themselves.
If you want expert strength and conditioning coaching and athletic development, you are in the right place.
- If you live in Mid Devon or Wellington and are interested in Gymnastics, Athletics or Weightlifting, then see our Athletic Development Club page
- If you are an athlete looking to improve your performance for your support then see our Strength and Conditioning page.
- If you are a parent concerned about your child’s commitments and potential overload and are looking for support in helping your child get fitter safely then see our Young Athlete page.
- If you are currently injured and looking for advice on how to get back to your sport safely, then see our Physiotherapy page.
- If you are a sports coach, teacher or physiotherapist looking for CPD, then see our Strength and Conditioning Courses page.
I have worked with James for three years now. James's attitude to training has changed my approach to my training session and sport making me more focussed and organised to get as much as I can out of each session. The improvements I have made with my fitness, core and my psychological approach to training have been largely down to my sessions with James
01 Apr 2019
Athletic Development Coach – NORTH DEVON
Venue: North Devon, TBC;
Cost: £100 including materials and access to online resources. here.