Latest Blog Entry
The Excelsior 12 week intensive strength training programme
If all else is equal, the stronger, more powerful athlete will beat the opposition.
This programme is for sports people of any level who wish to improve their performance on the field.
Stronger athletes are less likely to get injured and have a greater capacity to resist fatigue on the field.
My work with athletes and research over the last 20 years has given me an extensive overview of how to get stronger.
I have created this programme to give athletes the best advice that they can then use for the rest of their training lives.
Buy the Get Stronger Book here and get the benefits of my experience with your own 12 week training programme.
The book includes exercise demonstrations on video clips,the theory behind the programme and nutrition planning advice.
“Not only is it detailed, the video links help make sure you’re doing the training in a safe and effective way. Highly recommend this to any level of aspiring athlete.” Tom DB.
Individual programme with James
If you want to receive individual coaching from Head Coach James Marshall then you can request that. I only ever have 10 individual athletes at any one time to ensure quality.
- Musculo- skeletal screening.
- Six 1:1 coaching sessions.
- Six individual training plans based on a two week cycle.
- Nutrition support and advice.
- Technique coaching.
- Access to exclusive video clips.
- Guaranteed strength increases over the 12 weeks if you follow the plan.
- Bonus: Training diary and the Excelsior 10 week core training book.
Are you ready to Get Stronger?
Sign up to the programme and we can get you started. You can benefit from the advice given to our athletes in a format designed for you for just £300.
Contact me now and start to Get Stronger ( I am based on Devon/ Somerset border).
For the past 2 years, as Head of Athletic Development, James has made a significant contribution to the development and understanding of athletic development among our sports programmes. With knowledge and passion, he has continually championed best practise in relation to the athletic development of young athletes, and been unstinting in the rigour of its delivery. As a coach, James has made a direct contribution to the development of several prominent individuals, as well as more broadly to our squads.
02 Jan 2019
Sporting success starts here
- Are you a sporting teenager who wants to get better?
- Do you play more than 1 sport?
- Do you want specific advice on how you can prepare for the matches ahead?
- Do you want to know how to balance school/ club sporting commitments?
- This day is for you.
The Day will include: