Latest Blog Entry
Welcome to our free resources.
There is so much information available to athletes and coaches, here we have tried to pick some highlights and make it easy for you to gain access to the latest research. Parents will find this useful too.
You will see useful video links on Athletic Development in practice as well as Free ebooks on strength and conditioning, overtraining, Coaching young athletes and Coaching tips.
Excelsior customers get access to even more resources. Watch this video on how to access and navigate.
Contact us for Individual Coaching or Advice.
If you want some specific training programmes on “Get Stronger” ” Run Faster” or “Jump Higher” with video clips see here.
- Long term athlete development (LTAD)
- Case Studies
- Sports Training System: Content guide.
- The Cubicle worker’s guide to fitness
- Pre-season training
- Fit for Archery
- Training logs and Planners
- Which report on breakfast cereals
- Strength and Conditioning for Females: ebook
- Fitness Apps special report for smartphones\ tablets
- The Athlete’s Guide to overtraining
I have been training with James for over four years now and firmly believe he has played a key role in my transformation as an athlete and therefore as a footballer. It’s fair to say I was in poor condition in various aspects when we first met, however, James’ ability to focus on the most important things and eliminate the baggage from training has enabled me to develop rapidly, having missed selection for the 2009 European Championships I am now a regular in the starting lineup.
02 Jan 2019
Sporting success starts here
- Are you a sporting teenager who wants to get better?
- Do you play more than 1 sport?
- Do you want specific advice on how you can prepare for the matches ahead?
- Do you want to know how to balance school/ club sporting commitments?
- This day is for you.
The Day will include: