Latest Blog Entry
Welcome to our free resources.
There is so much information available to athletes and coaches, here we have tried to pick some highlights and make it easy for you to gain access to the latest research. Parents will find this useful too.
You will see useful video links on Athletic Development in practice as well as Free ebooks on strength and conditioning, overtraining, Coaching young athletes and Coaching tips.
Excelsior customers get access to even more resources. Watch this video on how to access and navigate.
Contact us for Individual Coaching or Advice.
If you want some specific training programmes on “Get Stronger” ” Run Faster” or “Jump Higher” with video clips see here.
- Long term athlete development (LTAD)
- Case Studies
- Sports Training System: Content guide.
- The Cubicle worker’s guide to fitness
- Pre-season training
- Fit for Archery
- Training logs and Planners
- Which report on breakfast cereals
- Strength and Conditioning for Females: ebook
- Fitness Apps special report for smartphones\ tablets
- The Athlete’s Guide to overtraining
James has been training the top performance players in the county and has proved a great success. The sessions are well organised and the feedback and the programmes given to the players are excellent.