Latest Blog Entry
The Excelsior 6 week speed training programme
Speed kills and fast athletes can defeat the opposition by getting to the ball quicker, or running around them.
Sports people are sometimes labelled early on as “fast” or “slow” and then left to their own devices.
There is only one Usain Bolt, but every athlete can learn to run faster.
I have created this programme to give athletes the best advice that they can then use for the rest of their training lives.
You can buy the Run Faster ebook here it contains a detailed 6 week training programme with video clips.
“I have already seen an improvement in my speed over various distances and have begun sharing with my football team leading to similar improvements. There are many more generic pre-prescribed `programmes’ out there but it is difficult to find anything as comprehensive and holistic yet easy to follow as `Run Faster‘. The mixture of text and video makes learning an enjoyable process.” Alex Thomas.
Individual Run Faster coaching
If you would like to train with me personally, then this is what you will receive on the Run Faster programme.
- Musculo- skeletal screening.
- Six 1:1 coaching sessions.
- Six week speed training programme for running.
- Specific weights exercises to enhance your running speed.
- Running technique coaching.
- Access to exclusive video clips.
- Bonus: Training diary and the Excelsior 10 week core training book.
The overall themes may look something like this.
Are you ready to Run Faster?
All this for only £300. Call me now for a no obligation chat.
James has been our lead strength and conditioning coach for the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS) at the University of Exeter since the scheme's inception. His attitude, professionalism and above all his drive and desire to help each sportsman and woman develop and reach their potential is exactly what we require. James shows a real interest in each of his athletes and helps them to aspire to be as good as they can and ensures that no goals are unattainable.
10 Apr 2019
Sporting success starts here
- Are you a sporting teenager who wants to get better?
- Do you play more than 1 sport?
- Do you want specific advice on how you can prepare for the matches ahead?
- Do you want to know how to balance school/ club sporting commitments?
- This day is for you.
The Day will include: